Adamson Spektrix Line-Array
Designed for optimal ease-of-use, the Adamson SpekTrix is a three-way active loudspeaker that employs two dedicated 8” Kevlar Neodymium drivers and one 1.4’ exit high frequency compression driver mounted on a proprietary wave shaping sound chamber. SpekTrix offers a defined coverage pattern of 120° x 5° (H x V).
The AIR™ rigging system is simple and effective, consisting of a laser-cut revolving disk allowing for 6 splay positions. The enclosure is also available with EIR™ installation rigging (-i), a plate system that reduces cost and weight.
- Switchible conventional or true cardioid performance
- 2 powerful 15” Adamson ND15-L Kevlar Neodymium bass drivers
- Adamson Integrated Rigging (AIR™) System ‘revolving disk rigging’
- Black aluminum rigging frame
- Small to Medium Permanent Installations
- Houses of Worship
- Theatres and Nightclubs
- Fill arrays in Large Format Tours
- Main PA in Smaller Touring Applications