Behringer – Europower PMP2000D Powered Mixer
The PMP2000D from Behringer is a 14-channel powered mixer featuring 2000 watts of Class-D amplification well suited for small to medium sized clubs, boardrooms, or in houses of worship. Channels 1-6 feature IMP mic preamps that include switchable pads and a clip LED, as well as six 1/4" Hi-Z/line level inputs, which allows for connectivity from a variety of sources. Channels 7-12 are configured as stereo pairs with stereo 1/4" line inputs and three IMP mic preamps. Channels 13-14 feature unbalanced RCA inputs for stereo playback as well as stereo RCA outputs for recording to an external device. Additionally, a 1/8" auxiliary input with level control allows you to connect an MP3 player or similar source.
Each channel features a musical 3-band EQ, level control, monitor send, and FX send. The master section includes a 24-bit KLARK TEKNIK effects processor with 25 presets, level control, and a tap-tempo button for time-based effects. The dual 9-band EQ allows you to dial in separate EQ settings for the monitor and master outputs allowing for the best sound possible to the front-of-house, while eliminating feedback from the monitors. The mixer also features a USB port that enables channels 1&2 to be directly compatible with Behringer’s UltraLink ULM series wireless microphone system.
- Ultra-compact 2x 1000-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power and excellent sonic performance in a light weight package
- 9x “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs allow precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption