CM 1/4 Ton Prostar Electric Chain Motor
Lightweight, quiet and portable, the CM Prostar electric chain motor is designed and built for the unique rigging needs encountered at small venues. Featuring an overload device that protects the hoist, operator and structure from damaging overloads.
Overload Protection helps prevent lifting of dangerous overloads.
Chain Stop mounted on load chain prevents over-travel.
Load Chain designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon. Zinc plated to protect against corrosion. Black phosphate finish optional.
The Industry’s Best Lifetime Warranty
Meets or Exceeds World Standards
Easy-to-mount Cloth Type Chain Bag
- Capacities: 300 to 1000 lbs.
- Standard Lift: 60 feet
- Speeds: 8 to 40 ft/min.
- Voltages: H1-phase and 3-phase
- DC Electro-Mechanical Double Brakes: Non-adjusting for low maintenance and quite operation.
- Precision Machined Gears heat treated for strength and durability.
- One Piece Jam-Free Chain Guide H-4 duty rated, designed for heavy duty application.
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Housing durable and strong black powder coated finish for low visibility.
- Patented 10 Pocket Oblique Lift Wheel for smooth operation.
- Low Voltage Control: 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop. 24 and 48 Volt optional.
- Duty Cycle: H-4 duty rated, designed for heavy duty application.