Fender Limited Edition ’65 Twin Reverb
The Limited Edition Blonde/Wheat Fender ’65 Twin Reverb delivers that timeless tone and expression with a vintage aesthetic. The Fender Limited Edition 65 Twin Reverb Guitar Combo Amplifier offers 2×12 inch Jensen Speakers that push 85 watts and a tube driven vibrato and reverb and provides the player with an authentic reproduction of the original Twin reverb with incredible cleans and a gain that will blow your mind.
Fender has been making great amps for over 50 years and over the years a few models have surfaced as classics, cornerstones of the industry, historic instruments in thier own right. The Fender 65 Twin Reverb Guitar Combo Amplifier was one of these instruments. To accurately recreate the tone of an original ’65 Twin Reverb, Fender went right back to the original schematics, original parts (even original vendors when possible) and started making the amps again.
- Limited Edition Blonde/Wheat Aesthetic
- 85-watts of all tube, clean and fat tone
- Four 6L6 Groove Tubes output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes
- Tube driven reverb and vibrato
- Two 12 inch 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speakers
- Dual channels (normal and vibrato)
- Fender reverb and vibrato controlled by the included two-button on-off footswitch
- Tilt-back legs, blond textured vinyl covering and wheat grille cloth