Martin Atomic 3000 DMX
The Atomic 3000 DMX is a powerful and rugged, 3000 W high-impact strobe. The Atomic is dimmable from 0-100%. Flash duration is controllable and for ultimate flexibility and variety of effect, variable adjustment of flash rate (20ms to 2 seconds) and flash intensity is possible. The Atomic 3000 DMX is both intense and intelligent. DMX controllable, it employs a smart, integrated heat control that eliminates the need for cool down time.
NOTE: Fixture uses a 220 Plug.
- Physical Length: 425 mm (16.7 in.) without bracket Width: 245 mm (9.6 in.) without bracket Height: 240 mm (9.4 in.) without bracket Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs.) without bracket
- Dynamic Effects Variable strobe: 0 – 650 ms (50 Hz supply), or 0 – 530 ms (60 Hz supply) Strobe rate: 0 – 25 flashes/second (50 Hz supply), 0 – 30 flashes/second (60 Hz supply) Blinder effect: Continuous with auto fade Strobe intensity: Blackout – maximum Special effects: Ramp up, ramp down, ramp up-down, random flash, lightning, spikes, blinder, single flash
- Control and Programming Control options: DMX, stand-alone, multi-fixture chase (with Detonator remote), MC-1 DMX channels: 1, 3, and 4 channel modes Stand-alone control: Via N.O. or N.C. SPST switch Stand-alone options: Selectable flash rate or blinder effect Setting and addressing: DIP switch DMX Compliance: USITT DMX512/1990 Receiver: RS-485
- Lamp Type: Xenon discharge Approved lamps: MAX-15 Xenon (200-240 V power), MAX-7 Xenon (100-120 V power)
- Construction Housing: Steel Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated Color: Black
- Installation Minimum distance to combustible materials: 0.5 m (1.7 ft.) Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 1 m (3.3 ft.) Minimum clearance around fan and air vents: 0.1 m (0.4 ft.) Orientation: Any Mounting points: Five 12 mm (0.5 in.) holes in mounting bracket
- Connections Power connection: 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) cable tail, 14 AWG DMX data in/out: 3-pin and 5-pin XLR sockets
- Electrical AC power (MAX-15 model): 200-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz Peak current consumption: 33 A Typical current consumption (MAX-15, high power mode): 8 A Main fuse (all AC power voltages): 20 AT (slow blow), 250 V Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch-mode AC mains power cable: 14 AWG or 2.5mm2
- Thermal Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F) Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 5° C (41° F) Maximum lamp socket temperature: 120° C (248° F)
- Approvals EU safety: EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-17 EU EMC: EN 50 081-1, EN 50 082-1 US safety: ANSI/UL 1573 Canadian safety: CSA C22.2 No. 166