Midas M32 Digital Console
The Midas M32-IP is a 40-input digital mixing console that is designed for live performance, and live and studio recording. Housed in a high-performance carbon fiber, aluminum and high-impact steel chassis, this console is designed to be both lightweight and durable, making it ideal for professional audio applications such as touring sound, A/V, club installs and more.
The mixer features 32 mic inputs with Midas preamplifiers, which are the very same ones used in the industry standard MIDAS XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 consoles. In addition, the console features 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses and is fitted with 25 motorized 100 mm faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles.
The M32-IP includes a vast array of built-in effects that are designed to take the place of your outboard signal processors, thus reducing set up times and streamlining your workflow. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true-stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX plug-ins that have been modeled after classic audio gear including the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A and Fairchild 670 compressors, as well as the legendary Pultec EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers. There is also a wide range of reverbs, delays, modulation effects and much more.
In addition, the M32-IP employs 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for state-of-the-art conversion and sound quality, capable of catering to the most demanding professional applications. It features on-board USB 2.0 connectivity which delivers a full 32 x 32 channels of audio and MIDI to your DAW, as well as dual AES50 network ports which allow for up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs over a shielded CAT5 cable.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 stereo signal processing effects engines
- 25 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England