QSC – HPR122i 12" 2-Way Powered Multi-Purpose Loudspeaker
The QSC K Series is quite simply The New Standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC’s team of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system’s size and weight.
Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
Fullrange models are housed in rugged ABS enclosures with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. ABS is a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics and offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
The K Series fullrange models feature a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for suspended applications with a K SERIES M10 KIT (sold separately) or Yoke bracket (sold separately).
- 12" LF driver, 1.75" HF driver
- Frequency Respnose: 48Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 131dB
- 1,000 watt, efficient and light-weight class-D power module
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- Deep mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "Limit" or AC Power On
- Dual angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down
- Suspension and yoke mounting accessories available
- 4" voice-coil woofer design for reduced weight
- 1.75" voice-coil compression driver
- High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
- Threaded pole socket for solid, secure pole mounting