NX25P Powered Loudspeaker
The new NX25P offers the best value in a 12-inch and horn active loudspeaker cabinet. The biamped 300-watt (Peak) power module has a minimum of controls yet provides maximum versatility making the NX25P the ideal solution for many applications.
A three band EQ, XLR balanced microphone input as will as an XLR / TRS 1/4-inch balanced combi-jack line input on the power module means the NX25P can be easily connected to any source and quickly EQ balanced for the room. An XLR balanced line output allows multiple NX25’s to be linked together for use in an array or for easy distribution around a large room when used as repeater cabinets.
The horn amplifier produces loud clean transients to keep up with the high output of the Class-H two-tier amplifier driving the woofer. The high efficinecy Class-H topology delivers higher headroom and lower operating temperature, making it the ideal amplification solution for this active loudspeaker.
The NX25P enclosure, like all cabinets in the NX loudspeaker line, has been molded for maximum versatility. The trapezoid box is ideal for mounting in arrays, or for use as a monitor cabinet with well-protected inputs and controls.
The NX25P can easily be used in any orientation, and close to walls, floors and in close arrays with multiple cabinets. Particular care was taken designing the components to reduce extraneous heat production.
- Integrated 300 Watt Amplifier (200 Watts Program)
- Max SPL 124dB Peak (120dB Continuous)
- Dual purpose full range and wedge monitor format enclosure
- Ultra-clear reproduction throughout bandwidth
- Lightweight, high efficiency, high tech, 300 Watt Bi-amped power module
- Combi-jack XLR/1/4-inch TRS input
- XLR output for easy connection and looping
- Direct microphone input with level control
- Three band overall EQ controls
- 12" Ceramic Magnet Woofer
- High quality 1" High Frequency driver
- Integrated flying hardware (1/4" threaded holes)
- Tough, full length metal grille
- Recessed Control panel