Trace Elliot TA 300
The Trace Elliot TA 300 acoustic guitar amplifier gives you everything the gigging acoustic guitarist needs in a compact and easy-to-transport package! With two channels, a pair of 5" Neodymium Celestion speakers (also running in stereo) and a 12" Celestion G12 Century speaker, you get a full-range stereo sound that’s perfectly voiced for the acoustic guitar. The TA 300 has a 1/4" input along with a phantom-powered combo jack that can accept a vocal mic. You also get access to great sounding effects like chorus, flange, phaser, tremolo, and delay. So add a great-sounding acoustic amp to your setup with the Trace Elliot TA 300 acoustic guitar amplifier!
Trace Elliot TA 300 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Powerful tone-shaping acoustic amp
- Lightweight amp is easy to transport
- Digital effects give your sound a professional touch
Powerful tone-shaping acoustic amp
Channel 1 of the Trace Elliot TA 300 acoustic amp features a Lo-Trim, Hi-Trim, and Shape function that let you sculpt great-sounding guitar tones. Each channel features an auto-compressor to keep the amp from clipping, causing nasty-sounding distortion. A convenient 6-band EQ lets you tweak the output to help compensate for room acoustics. And it’s easy to stop feedback in its tracks with the built-in Feedback Locating System – when a light on the 6-band EQ lights up, just turn down that band to kill the feedback. Notch and Phase controls on both channels give you further control and keep feedback at bay.
Digital effects give your sound a professional touch
Add a new twist to your performance with the Trace Elliot TA 300’s quality built-in effects. Give your guitar and vocals space and depth with reverb. Each channel has its own reverb control so you can dial in the exact amount you want. Channel 1 also features a large selection of digital effects. Add chorus, flange, phaser, tremolo, or a number of delays to thicken up your guitar sound.
Lightweight amp is easy to transport
You could easily carry the Trace Elliot TA 300 with you to every gig. Weighing in at only 26 lbs., the TA 300 is one of the lightest and most portable acoustic amps on the market. A padded gig bag is included with every amp. Throw this amp over your shoulder for the long walk to the auditorium or when you get on the subway. You’ll never hear anyone complaining about hauling the Trace Elliot TA 300 to a gig!
- A lightweight 300-watt stereo acoustic amplifier for all your gigging needs
- 2-channel amp lets you plug in your guitar and a microphone
- 300W stereo output is loud enough to cover most small- to medium-sized gigs
- 2 x 5" Neodymium Celestion speakers provide excellent clarity and definition to your amplified sound, while the 12" Celestion G12 Century speaker rounds out the bottom end
- Great-sounding effects give your performance a polished sound