Behringer – X Air XR18 Mixer
XR18 is an 18-Channel, 12-Bus Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, Integrated Wifi Module and Multi-Channel USB Audio Interface. Plug in your mic and line level sources and mix from anywhere in the venue or studio via the free remote control app. The XR18 is an 18-input, rackmountable stage box unit with 16 gain-programmable Midas-designed microphone preamps, two hi-Z inputs, Behringer’s renowned X32 effects rack, a 100-band Real Time Analyzer on all channel and bus EQs, an 18 x 18 USB interface, and integrated Wi-Fi, all in a convenient rackmount chassis. Just add mics, and you have everything you need to mix a live show and record pristine multitrack sessions straight to your DAW. The Behringer XR18 gives you a whole new way to mix. This item rents with a Netgear Wireless-G Router WGR61v10.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ’s
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface (future firmware)
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany